i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Saturday, 4 April 2009 Halo! As you all knew,yesterday was the friday collection day for my school. All my classmates was given the job in-school.So,no one get the chance to be holding the tabung at any mosque. As for me, my job is to count the money tat we received from the friday collection. At first, I was like "why me?!". But after doing it, I feel greatful to get tat job.Eventhough me n some of my frens who get this job have to stay at school till 6+++ while others already went back home, it's a brand new experience for me.=D So,it's a good thing.Yeah! I like getting new experience.Hehe! Well, during the counting of money,there's 4 members in each group.Me,Uney n 2 teachers in the same group.We laughed,we talked n share all sorts of stories while our hands n eyes just keep counting the money. Let me share you one experienced I gt frm this job. You'll gonna find many kinds of weird weird money. What i meant by weird is that, you'll gonna find all sorts of foreign moneys too. Well,I was surprised at first by seing Malaysian ringgit. But it doesnt stop there.It's getting weirder and weirder. First, Malaysian ringgit then Thailand baht then Indonesian Rupees and then it was Australian Dollars. & one of the groups (nt mine) , gets the US dollars. Cool or what! XD Oh2! & another thing, I gt the chance to use the counting of money machine.=D Oh,you know that machines use by the workers in the banks to count total pieces of money. Best! After counting those money,i've counted the total tabung we took to count the money. Total tabung for my group is 18!!! We did the most tabung man! I didnt realise our group did the counting tat fast. Hehe! Maybe that's the reason why our group have found the most weird2 money I've just stated above! LOL. It was a tiring job for the students who involved in this job but it doesn't matter as long as we had fun and sincere doing it. =) It's the last friday collection for the pre-u2 students yet I had the new great experience to top it off. I'm totally satisfied. =)
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |