Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Tuesday, 14 April 2009

Here is a movie for you to watch! *winks*





If you watched it properly,I'm sure you'll know who's the actor of the "apek" man.
Hahaha! Okay.For those who doesnt,let me tell you who he is. It's my brotherrrrr!!!! XD
I know I know....
As for the girl,it's my adek sedare.Hehehe!
It supposed to be acted by my youngest sister but sumthing happened last min.
Yeah...
They act this for a competition.& if their video ,or shuld I say advertisement won,this short video will be shown during the movie ads in the cinema.
Yup2!!!
^^
It's all my bro n his frens ideas.

Today,
I'm happy! Because....I gt to meet my beloved tch Sarinah!!!Ahhhh! Miss her alot!>.<
She gave us 3 types of sweets from Dubai and a "unique" pencil for each of us.So sweet of her!^^
I miss her lessons!!!GP!!!She'll be going back to Dubai this Saturday.I wanna hug her again! Huhu!=(

From now on,I'm not gonna post alot. Because exam is coming nearer.
Wooo~
As a Pre-U 2 student,we should be studying frm now on( actually since past few months back :P) till the end of the year. As there will be not much time for us to make revisions.Huhu! Mid-year comes 1st next A level paper in June then Prelims and the final is our A LEVELS!!! Gah! >.<
Wish me luck with my exams eh!!!
Love you ppl alot!!! *muah* *muah*

MiRoze exited at 9:01 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah