i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Thursday, 28 May 2009 Hello again. I've been getting lots and lots of flyers of activities that is going to happen during this upcoming June holidays. Mostly from the youth of diferent2 mosque. One of them is organised by Al-Mukminin youth. They have this night cycling programme on the 13th June to 14th June. It's on Saturday night to Sunday morning.Start at 7.30pm and end at 9am. Hmmm...it doesnt affect my tuition time but I'm still considering to go or not to go. Well,I haven't even asked my parents abt it. Lol. The idea of cycle and night are the reason a part of me wanted to go. But the idea of the distance that is from Al-Mukminin mosque [Jurong East] to ECP. That's what made me think twice,thrice n etc. Oh n the fees. It's $15 .Ok laaaa...tp org mcm aku ni....hari2 dpt duit blanje $2 jek.Nk ketepikn duit utk bende mcm gini ade susah siket.Utamakan keperluan dulu,baru bende2 extra mcm gini.Hehe! Haizzz...whatever it is,I need to make up my mind before the deadline comes which is on the 5th of June. Ah.Aku decide on my Birthday ar.On tat day kan aku da 18, so lagy matured than today. K merepek.Hahaha!XD Oh I wanted to tell u one scenario of me, my uncle & my mom. We were at the hall of my house. Cik Didi : Eh,kau tk tgk Liverpool?! Me : Ah?! Match yg kt Singapore?! Tk ar. Knape?! Cik Didi nk pegy?! Cik Didi : Aku tanye jek.Kau nk tgk?! Me : Nk ar! Tp tkde duit. Cik Didi nk beli?! Cik Didi : Aku klau beli, aku beli satu ticket jek tau.Klau kau nk tgk, aku belikan utk kau.Tp kau pegy tgk sorg ar. Aku ade flight ar on tat day. Before I opened my mouth,my mom replied even before I blinked my eyes, Ibu : Eh jgn eh!!! Di! Kau jgn nk pandai2 eh! Die anak pmpn eh! Kau jgn mcm2!!! Di! Kau jgn nk merepek! From that,my face went =(((( Haizzz...ibu doesnt know what it feels like to be a fan.Huhu! My chances of going to watch Liverpool has gone!!!Sedih ar. K la.Smpi sini jek la. Da penat. Bsk amik result kt sch.Then mlm pegy Aljunied ade interesting things kt sane. Bye.
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |