i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Saturday, 9 May 2009 Hello2! It's been a while I've update my blog. Yeah. Exams still on till nxt week. Haha! Exams. Well,eventhough we're still having exams, me,jaja n Norule had done something grrreat! Wooo~ We went to the movie and watched 17 again. The story was awwwwwesooome!!! Seriously.=D Heh. Well...It's a romantic and also comedy movie. Haha!One funny thing while watching was when me n norule laughed but jaja didn't. Hmm...Jaja tgh angaukan si Zac Efron la tu agaknye.XP Possible kn ja?! Kau kn ade jiran kau tuuuuu! XD Oh before going to the movie,we met Maryna and had kway teow. Rindu sama lu Mar! Aku da lame tk gangsta sama lu! XD To Maryna,get well soon eh! Jgn mengadap comp jek mentang2 da dpt lps dr exams.Haha! Hmm...There's so many things happened in life but I've got better things to do than telling all those stuff to the cyber world. Speaking of that,I've been thinking...Should I closed this blog and just continue writing in my diary?!Do reply eh ppl!=D Oh! I need a new diary too! Sheesh! Okay ppl. So long! I've gt a date to accomplish!^^
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |