Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Sunday, 31 May 2009

Shit.
Today is just not a great day.
Yuuup! It's a bad bad day.
My "sweetest" brother hurt my feeling,
and so, I broke down.
Boohoo!
I cried.Badly.Alone.In my own room.
It's been a long long long looooong time I did that.
I hate to do that ok.
Thanks brother for hurting me deep2 inside.

Oh well...Today might be a not-so-great day for me but it's a special day to some ppl.
Happy 18th Birthday to both my friends, Nur Atiqah and Nailul Farah.
Hope you guys had a blast today unlike me. & May Allah bless you with happiness.
*ehem* Org tu da blh register for driving lesson.Gerek sei.

Wahlao...After having broke down today, no matter what, I still have to face with tmrw's Malay paper. Malay H1 (NOT H1N1 ar).
Wow...Brother,you really knows when's the right time to hurt me.
The very right feeling for me to have before facing examinations. Thanks man!

Ups and downs . It's the reality. Just face it .That's what we called courage.

Sorry for the very emotional post readers.

MiRoze exited at 10:00 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah