Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Monday, 1 June 2009

Ah yelah...
Klua dari examination hall jek hidong jd selsema.
Haiyo...That hall was soo cold.
& the hall was probably dusty tats the reason why I have to suffer this runny nose.
How can I not suffer. 3hrs in that dusty hall.
Pfffffffffffffffffffffffft!!! *snif* *snif*

Tmrw's camp.More pfffffffffffffffffffft!!!
Ahhh...But I need to get away from my irritating brother.
Maybe,it might be a good escape for me after all. *grins*


Oh well...gtg now.I cant stand with my nose.
Oh before I forget,
Happy 18th Birthday to Farhan. Yuuup!
I could still rmmbr you old neighbour.
Hahaha! XD
Bye.

MiRoze exited at 6:22 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah