Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Thursday, 4 June 2009

Happy Birthday to my juniors,
Namirah and Nur Amirah from sec 3. =D
And Happy Birthday to an online fren / my aunt's student,
Md. Firdaus. =)
And not to forget, my aunt,
Cik Izan !!! ^^
Oh and Happy Birthday to a korean artist,
Miki (right girls?! Tell me if I spell wrongly).
Hehe!
And I'm sure there's lots more than this.(coz I just heard someone dedicating to someone's bdae in radio)

Lastly,
Happy Bithday to me. =D
Yes! Atlast...I'm 18.I love it!Eventhough it means death's coming nearer. Coz being 17,life ain't so sweet.Cheyy...da 18 ngade2 plak! XP
Alhamdulillah Allah has given me the opportunity to live and experience many things in life. I'll try my best to be strong facing this cruel world.
Okayyy...I'm sleepy. Didn't get to sleep well during the camp.
I'll story abt the camp nxt tyme. Now, all I need is my beauty sleep.Hehe!
^^

Take care everyone!
Spread the love~~ (da lame tk pki this word.hehe)

Oh you're so sweet! Tanks for the wishes.=D

MiRoze exited at 12:15 am

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah