Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Tuesday, 23 June 2009

Heyyy!
So, I've spent my day training futsal at fico.
Wahhh...
I feel great after so long not playing futsal.
I still need to brush up my skill though.
Haiz...Maklumlah da lame tk main.
Well, the boys were damn good sia.
Aku defender pn jd pening training dgn dorg.
Their kicks were awesome.Like seriously.
Even my legs were being rembat by them.Sakit tu sakit ar.Ape aku kesah.Kate main bola.Haha!
The girls were great too.I think jaja have chosed the right ppl to play.Even jaja has an awesoe skill in keeper's position.Aku suke.Hehe! *Jaja dives* XP
This is just the first training seyyy.
The nxt will be on Thursday.Hope everyone will perform better.
Oh n guess what,even my sister is parcticipating in the tournament this Saturday.
But she's in a different team.
Haha! Imagine,me being the opponent of my own sister.
LOL.

MiRoze exited at 10:07 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah