i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Sunday, 7 June 2009 ![]() Last Friday, It was a blast! Eventhough I didn't even know any of those plans gonna happen on that day. Hehe! Yeah2... I can be gullible at times. You can tricked me but at certain times only. They really surprised me. You guys got me. Hehe! One of the mission in their plan is to make me feel healthier.LOL. I like the part where we all climb up just to go to Henderson Waves. Wahhh...Shed alot manz! But there's no regret climbing up that high. Coz we gt to see all those sceneries. Wonderful sceneries. I love it.Hehe! Thanks for the wonderful day you've planned. I cherished each and every moment that's being spent with you guys. All the surprises and the presents ( Thank you very much! I love you girls alot and hope our friendship will last forever. Another date is coming up on Monday.=D Can't wait! *winks*
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |