Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Tuesday, 30 June 2009

So many things have happened this few days.
Let me recap:
-Tournament futsal. Well...We managed to get through quarter final only.
I was sad abt it but some ppl made me feel better. Yeah.
One of them said I could try better nxt tyme.
& Daud said " In my heart, you're the winner". Sweet kaaaan!!!! ^^ Syg kau.♥♥♥

-New watch!!! This what made me feel muuuucchh better after those sadness!!!^^
Eventhough the month of June is almost end, there's still someone who wants to give me present.
=D
I was beyond happy! It's like a dream come true~~~Chey...

-Sch reopens n yeah...Our class reposition. Now we're facing the other side.Which side?!Go figure.Lol. Oh n my new position is like sooo windy.I was damn sleepy.I keep yawning.=.=
Well...So far,I could stand with it.I hope it will last till the end of the year.

-This coming Friday.No class!!! Celebrating youth day. That means....No GP! That 2hrs GP lesson.Woohoo! & it also means No schooling on Monday.Yeay!

-On the 9th July, gonna face another A-Level exam. Which is lisan.
Wish me luck readers.=D

I Love You.*mmmmmmuah*
♥♥♥

MiRoze exited at 6:25 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah