Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Wednesday, 24 June 2009

So today, I wasn't supposed to go out till evening.
The only plan was to meet meera n Sakinah then zap that maths book thingy and went home.
Well...the plan seems to change when jaja told me she wanted to go out alone.
So,there I go telling my plan of the day.From that,we've added some plans before the going home part.LOL.
Okay,this is TOTALLY crazy coz I still have ALOT of assignments to be done for tmrw's tuition and I need to save my energy for tmrw's futsal training.
Well...It seems like I gt carried away when I've met my frens.
=D

So,today is like weird.Totally weird abt jaja. She's the first person to arrive at our meeting place.SERIOUSLY.Me n meera were like Whoah! Haha! XD
Oh n jaja's been clumsy all day long. Hmmm...da bape byk org kau langgar ja?! XP

After the zapping part,me,jaja n meera went to bugis while Sakinah n her King Asri went somewhere around Singapore. We've done alot of things today and I really2 enjoyed it.
You girls made my day.=)
Love you many2!!!
Oh look at the time.I need my beauty sleep to get back all my energy for tmrw.
Tmrw's gonna be a veeeeryyy loooooooonnng daaaaaaaaayyy.
-.-zzzzzzz

MiRoze exited at 11:25 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah