i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Sunday, 26 July 2009 Another Saturday with sooo many plans. Only that this Saturday, I have to woke up earlier. -.-" As usual,take the trains to Tamp. Tuition frm 9 till 11.30am. Then,we went to Plaza Singapura to kill some time before going to the seminar. The seminar starts at arnd 2.30pm and ends nearly 6pm. After the seminar,I went to city hall and met mom n lil sis to watch the fireworks. While jaja n mar went to bugis to meet some of their frens. We met up again together with my mom n sis at the esplanade. There's this one line you guys said to me that made me feel like...laughing. "Eh,mak kau sporting ar!" XD Do't you feel like laughing hearing that?! No?! Hmm...nvm. I do ok. =D So,when the fireworks was about to start,Mar gt this "urgent" things to do. End up,they watched the fireworks at diff place. Haha! So much for our plan watching fireworks tgther eh jaja.LOL! XD Nvm,I had a blast watching it with my sis by taking her photos w the fireworks. =D After all those beatiful booms in the sky, me n my mom n sis met my frens again but with surprise. Sumthing happened to Mar.Huhu! I was shocked when I saw your face Mar. =S Sorry if I stared at you with shocked expression.Didnt mean to.It just happen. When we were at the mrt station,mar went separate ways. While jaja still with me n my mom. Haha! It seems like my sis really like you jaja.Hehe! Omg,jaja can even talk to my mom all abt those ustazahs here n there n everywhere (since most ustazah are my mom's frens). I was like...whoah! Hahaha! XD All in all, I had a blast spending my day with frens and mom n lil sis. Plus,I'm dead tired. Pffft. Oh nvm,later can sleep with peace hugging my penguin.Hehe! Why must you live your life full of conflicts?! Aku ni korg pggl gangster tp aku hidop rilek2. peace ar dude!!! Do self reflection ar. Don't juz look at ppl's fault.Look at YOURself. Then you'll realise who's at fault. Please stop all this. You need true friends in life, not someone who kick ur ass at the back. Don't backstab each other,please?! I'm like begging you guys.Haizzzz.... When will this so called ,war end?!?!?! Wajahmu Seindah serinya pelangi yang indah Seharum mawar putih segar berkembang Wajahmu Mengapa sering terbayang dimataku Sehingga terbawa didalam mimpiku Sayangku Tahukah kau didalam hatiku ini Tersimpan perasaan cinta nan suci Kau bunga Ingin kusuntingmu menjadi milikku Lantas kuabadikan dalam jiwaku Sayangnya Harapan yang selama ini kubawa Hancur berkecai musnah jua akhirnya Semuanya bagaikan sebuah mimpi Kau pergi jua Setelah cinta ku kini membara Belum sempat kucurahkan kasihku Kau pergi tak kembali... =)
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |