Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Friday, 31 July 2009

Firstly,I wanna wish to my very cute fwen,
Siti Khadijah, Happy 18th Birthday to you.
May all your wish comes true.May Allah bless you with happiness frm all your loved ones.
A year older.MUST be more mature than before eh jaja!
Think maturedly b4 doing sumthing. Fuh! Da 18 ni.Legal oi.Mcm2 blh buat.
Kawin.M18.Smoke.See what i mean?! =)
Aku doakan kau bahagia dunia akhirat k jaja?! =)
Hope u like the present that we gave you.
& hope our friendship will last long long long long kay?!

So,today.Went back home and saw my lil twin cuzzin at home.I became happy.=D
Yeah...I love kids! ^^ Pelik eh?! Gangster kt skolah but I gt a soft part where u guys nvr seen b4. XD
Hehe! Hmmm...They were excited all day long. Mainan sume dorg main.But the good thing is that they put all the things back to where it belong. Becoz of their well-behaved,I decided to bring them outdoors.Not tat far though.Juz brought them to fetch my 2 lil sis and then go JP for a while. Haha! They are soo good you know. Jln pimpin aku,tk lari2 mcm bdk2 lain.Kt rumah,time mkn dudok diam2 and aku suap.Eh,senang sey.Tk kecoh sgt.The cute part is that,they refer themselves as "kami" (mentang2 twin eh).Hehe! Think abt it.A 6 year old girl saying " kami nk makan dulu." LOL.
Da la.Bsk ade tuition lagik.Da tkde pape yg nk ditulis.

MiRoze exited at 10:26 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah