Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Saturday, 4 July 2009

Hello....
So I didn't attend school fr the past 2 days but hey I still meet my frens. Hehe! *winks*
Last Thursday, met Jaja.
We went window shopping at JP.
Haha! She was crazy abt food. Craving famous amos la that la tis la.
LOL. I really2 had fun babe. :D
Thx for the treat.Hehe!
I enjoyed n I was damn full after eating all those foods.
*aku br puase kau da kasi aku mkn byk2. Mane tk sakit prot!* XD

Yesterday,
Hmmm...Supposed to go Masjid Sultan to celebrate Youthday but no I didn't go.
Well...They said "Kau adelah salah satu org yg sgt rugi"
I was like....*ooooookaaay. Wat so big deal abt it man?!* HAHA! Seriously.I'm nt jealous. XD
But I think I'm nt THAT RUGI coz me and some babes went out and chill at some cool places.
& I think it's much pleasure to chill around than...oh you know. =P
Had the best Friday this week.
Gonna meet babes on another plan. *winks* *winks*

As for today,
I went to tuition.Then, went and have lunch with Daud dear.Hehe!
& after tat we proceed our journey to bugis to do some filming.CHEY!Mcm PA~
Kte kn film director...XP
Spent the whole evening with Daud on that microfilm thing.
I really enjoyed doing it with you and gained alot of infos during tat time.
Seriously, it's worth my time. =)
Let's do it again nxt time! Hehe! ^^

In my final anlysis,(chey mcm gp gtu kn! xP) I soooo LOVE my frens alot!
They sooo worth my precious time. *unlike some ppl -.-*
=D

It's time for me to gain back my energy.
Take Care everyone.
Hehe.

*I want to spend tyme with you but I guess it won't happen*=(

MiRoze exited at 11:50 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah