Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Sunday, 19 July 2009

Okay...
How to start this.Hehe!
I really had fun today.Like seriously.=D

Okay.FIRST:
Tuition. I was DAMN confident that the tuition starts at 10.30am. So, I went out frm home at 9.30am. I was infront of Atiqah's house at 10.55am. I was like, "tuition kul bape start sey".
Then I called Sakinah, she said that tuition starts at 11.30 . =.=
Oh kentalz. So I called Atiqah to open the door. Haha! Die dgn tuala2 kt kepale. LOL.
I was early indeed eh! XD
Lepak2 for 15mins than the others starts to show up.
Okay.There's this funy situation happened during tuition.Since today I had alot of plans, a fren of my S4G called me to ask sumting abt the outings when I was having a lesson.So I went,
Me: Hello!
Hidayah: Amyrah.
Me: Ah!
Then,out of sudden all my frens laughed at me.Like seriously laughed! A very loud laugh.Omg. I was like *wat in the world did I do?!*
Well...They said that I answered the phone like gangster voice. Haha!
Well...that's what I'll always said when someone called me. Don't believe it?! Try me. =D
Ok.Back to the story.
Me:Kau nk ape?!
Hidayah:Kau kt mane?
Me:Tuition.
Hidayah: Eh siak ar suare kau lembut sak!
Me: Huh?! Apehal sey?! Kau mepek sak!
Hidayah: Serious!Lembut giler!
So...there you see my confusion. While my tuition frens said my voice was like gangster, my lovely Hidayah said my voice was sweet?! Omg. It was the funniest moment ever! Even I laughed.But I'm still wondering how I really sounded like. Haha!

We planned to meet everyone at bedok int at 2pm.Unfortunately,our tuition ended at 2.40pm.
So,after all the runnings n everything,we met everyone there at 3pm.They were like "Kate kul 2 ! Skrg da pukol bape! "
The tuition ppl were like acting cool ar..pdhl2. Penat sey. 3hrs of maths.Then bought the cake.Then run like hell.& that was wat we gt. Haha! But we were all chill. =)
Then gerak.Pegy ECP.
Sume lapar so pegy makan. I was and still happy that most of us could make it.Unlike last year.=D
I like! Hehe! ^^
So da mkn. We found a place to chill at the beach.Played a game.Gerek ar.
Aku suke la gathering this time! ^^
Dpt bbl2 ngn korg sume! Hehe! Da lame tk jmpe.
Kecoh2 then potong cake. It's Fatin birthday.=D
*Tkmo binget2 k Fatin.=)*
Nyanyi,potong,mkn.
Then me,Sakinah n Fatin gerak to raffles to do our next plan.=D *supposed to do tis with jaja but she couldnt make it.pffft!*
Met King Asri there.Hehe!
Then we found a perfect place to watch the fireworks.So clear! Ahhhh...I love fireworks!
I went insane. I was like "Ahhhhh".I was really awwed by it. Sakinah laughed at my reaction.
Peduli ape aku.Aku suke!!!!Suke sgt2!!!!Best!!! ^^
Okay Jaja...Janji kite next week.Jgn lupe kay?! =D
After the fireworks,went to Lau Pa Sat.
Ah,tmpt kenangan btol.Da lame tk pegy sane tp tk byk yg ubah la.
Mkn kt sane and made a move at 9.15pm.
9.30pm met Jaja at Bugis.Pegy bugis street.Pusing2 carik baju utk ni pmpn. Da dpt gaji pe.=P
Then went home at 10.30pm.

So.Total outing I went today was 4. Wah.Kaki blh patah oi.Dr pagi smpi mlm.
Today is soooooo fun! I really had fun n enjoyed spending my time with all my lovely frens! =D
Syg semuenye!!!! *muah*

K la.Da penat ni.Gtg now.Mcm tk sedap bdn plak.
Oh before that,
Happy 18th Birthday to Fatin Amirah! ^^
May Allah bless you with happiness frm all your loved ones & succeed in life.
Da legal ni.Ape lagik...Hahaha! XD

Is it a need or a want?! God! Imysm!

MiRoze exited at 1:06 am

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah