i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Wednesday, 15 July 2009 & out of sudden,I have a pile of works to be done. Chances of me going to have a good nite sleep is pretty thin indeed. & here I am,juggling everything at a time. Blogging,assignments n fb. Omg,there's this guy chatting at fb.He talks damn crappy man. Aku da busy lagik die nk sebok. Da la bbl mcm org high. Screw him fr wasting my time.*ignoring him* Hmmm....the reason why I'm blogging is bcoz I'm waiting for the ideas to come. Chey...waiting kape...Tgh process la... I'm trying to make myself busy so that I won't fall asleep. Pffft! It's 1 in the morning manz! Am I craving for sushi or wat. Td ptg tetibe gmbr sushi muncul kt dlm otak aku. Haizz...Nafsu2. Tk blh2. Kene lwn.Haha!Tgh aku puase kau kacau aku. Ape nk jd daaaaa. *Yaaaawn* Haiz...Katil da memanggil tp aku tk dtg2. K la . Continuing my work
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |