Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Monday, 27 July 2009

So,what's the latest news?!
What's more than the matched between Liverpool vs. Singapore. =)
The final score : 5 - 0.
Of course.Liverpool won. =D
I was damn excited (I shout like hell everytime Liverpool scored =D) watching the match
yet sad due to SOME reasons.
Liverpool's black jersey is sooo cool.Nice liao. I like. So....macho?! of them. LOL.
Omg! Agger is sooo hot! Oh n Mascherano is cuter than before! & most of all...Fernando Torres : HOTTEST!
(Fahmi: stop dreaming of becoming Torres. *roll eyes* )
Haha! I kinda shrieked when I saw them. LOL!
Even my mom n my sis made a face towards me.
Heck care. I'm sooo in love. =))))
I hate my brother coz he gt to watch them play live.
Pffffffffft. >.<
My mom (unintentionally)made me feel jealous by telling me that she saw alot of ppl wearing "red" colour jerseys at the MRT station. Omg. Hati berkecai dgr mak aku ckp gtu. Da tk dpt pegy,abih blg mcm tu.Huhu!



To jaja: The latest post you wrote are sooo sweet.=)
Hehe! Saaaaaayang Jaja! ^^
Sorry abt the movie plan.Next time I go watch with you kay?!( & not w someone else =P)
Hehehe!Oh n, rindu2 aku slalu lah ye! XP
Aku da addicted to "that" song.Hehe! =D

K everyone.Take care n hidop mau chill2 ar.
Tkmo tembak2 org.Peace yaw!
*mmmmmuahh!*

MiRoze exited at 10:01 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah