i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Thursday, 6 August 2009 Gosh... Today seems like a crucial day for some of my frens. I hope they could stand strong facing the consequences of life. Ni semue lumrah.All we need is strength. As a fren,I'm sad to hear my fren is hurt.Okay,who doesnt right?! Haizzz...Don't worry frens,I'll support you all the way kay? I'll try my best to help you and make you happy and forget abt those craps. You know that you'll always have your frens by your side right?You're nt alone. (you'll nvr walk alooone!!! XP) Just let it out and we'll give you a hand. Just remember this,I care for you fren. =) Conflicts, Relationship, Changing in position. What's next?! Hopefully nothing. Haizz...Everyone's having a bad time while me,hmmm...how to say this eh.The not-so-usual day?!In a good way though. Should I tell you?!Maybe not. It's the best dream I've ever dream of. =)))) [tk dtg sch,tido pnjg pe.=P] Bye. To dhil, Go ahead.Coooz, I don't care eh eh eh eh eh~ (haiyoo...kn da terikot korean song) XD As for now,relationship is not my 1st priority. I hope u gt wat i meant.=)
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |