Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Saturday, 15 August 2009

"Sometimes she act like she don't care but i know her laah.
she's a good girl tau! HAHA.
sometime she'll be act like this > =.=/ ^.^ <> kucing. "
.
Haha...& that's some words that describe me.From who?!
Siti Khadijah the crab la.Hehe!
(I called her crab coz she likes to pinch me.Siao!)
Well...After reading it at her blog. The first word that came to me was...
"Wow."
She really observed me eyh?! XD
Eventhough those words seem simple, it do mean alot to me.
It shows that she really cared abt me.
& most of all, she know me WELL.
Why did I say that?!
Cos nobody ever saw that in me.
Describe me w those words.
While others just ignore to look deep inside.
.
Just like the first line said "she acted like she doesn't care".
Well,I acted.True enough.
There's always reasons to it.
Hmm..someone just have to surrender and give it in before other more worst things comes,right?!
There you go.That's my reason.
.
Ah.Let's change the subject.
HEY! 15th Aug!!!
(Eventhough it's just few more mins left)
Joe Jonas. =D
Happy Birthday to you!
Yeah.
He has a "Unique" voice.
That could make me go to lala land whenever I listened to it.
Heh!
^^
.
Argh. Why am I blogging?!
It's one way to make my mind relax.
Get away frm things/works/ppl.
I know exam is just around the corner.
Well,even I could feel the "fever" is coming to my bodaay!
>.<
Struggling w all the readings.
I'm trying to get myself away frm this internet world,
but it's hard. Shitto!
"Don't judge a book by it's cover"

MiRoze exited at 11:44 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah