Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Monday, 7 September 2009

Here I am...Once again!
Just wanna share this "kinda" funny moments of me n my parents.
It was the time we were having buke,
I was eating those kuih raya we've bake.

Me : *open the lid*
Dad : *Snatched some cookies in the bottle*
Me : 0.O?! Ayah! Org bukak abih die yg amik duluuuu.
Dad : ^^ *munching and enjoying the cookies*
Me : *pop in one of the cookies*.....Mmmmm!!!! ^^
Me : *Another cookie insert*....Sedapnyeeee!!!!
Mom : Sedap eh?!?! *with the excited expression*
Me : Mmmm....Sedap2!!!
Mom : *Smiled* =)
Me : Mmmm..sedap btol kuih ni..Sape agaknye yg adun kuih ni eh?!?!?! *still trying to maintain*
Mom : *Sudden change of face expression* Eeeee....Angkat bakul sendiri nmpk! >.<
Me : *Cannot maintain anymore* Hahahahahaha!!!! xD
Dad : *Still enjoying the cookies plus smiling *
My sister heard it,so she join in by saying...
Nina : Eh,tu nina yg buat.
Mom : Sudah la kau...Kau hitamkn kuih tu ade la! Tk jage betol2.
Nina : Mane ade seyyy....
Me : *continue laughing* HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Mom : Tu kuih yg kau mkn tu sume tgn anak2 kau yg buattt. *this line refers to my dad*

& the conversation between my parents goes on. I go and cabut frm that place,laughing!
Lol! Dramatic sey Amirah. ^^
Just one of the moments with my parents. =D
I'm sure you guys have your own story n experienced. =)

Gah! This year, I think geylang is boooooring.
Not many gerek things to be worth buying.
The only gerek shop is my dad's bbq chicken & ayam percik. Super niccceeeee. ^^
Haha! Tk senonoh eh, gy geylang mkn ayam bapak jek. =X

Woohoo! This one week holiday, I need some plans with some friends. =D
Meera told me she wanna buy shawl so she asked me to find a day for us to hunt some shawls.Hehehe! Oh n not forgetting my hypothesis maths notes. She borrowed it n I HAVE to have it so I can study during this school holiday.Therefore,it's a must for me to meet Meera during this school holiday. =D
Yeay! Can't wait to do the hunting with you Meera!
Ade sape2 nk ikot?! *wiggling eyebrows* xD

Till then readers.
Slamat berpuasaaaaaaaaaa~ ^^

MiRoze exited at 12:06 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah