Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Thursday, 24 September 2009

Okay,today is like the 5th day of syawal.Am i late to update abt raya?!
Hmmm...I dont think so.
Anywayyyys...
This year alot of kecohness frm the uncles and aunties.
Oh n evryone seems to own a dslr.It's like whoah!
You'll feel like you're so popular.
Haha! Everyone's looking fabulous,glamorous n such.
So it's like everyone's there are celebrities.
They all just couldnt stop clicking away w their own cameras.
Ahhh...
So many things happened on the 1st day.
Some topics being covered by most ppl are:
-Facebook.
Seriously, the uncles were like, "eh,u gt facebook rite?have u add me up?!"
Lol.I wont add u up unless u add me up. =P

-Soccer.
It seems like a hot topic fr that day coz the day b4 it,Livpool won their match n on that day itself ManU won their match too.Gosh!
There's one of my uncle asked most of the kids "Are u supporting livpool or ManU?!"
LOL. Then there's another uncle replied " Alaaa...anak2 aziz sume confirm Livpool fan pnye. Tk blh pki ar"
WTF. Like,there's a sign tat hangs on our neck saying " Aziz's clan = Livpool fan"
See how funny and damn crazy they are.

Oh2 and I just couldnt forget the moment ManU scored their last goal. It was SECONDS before the game ends. So lucky sia.
It seems that there's just too many devil fans frm my father side.When ManU scored the last goal,there was a slight earhquake at nenek busu's house. & they are soooo damn noisy. More kecoh than the sellers at geylang. Many expressions frm many faces. Well...all I could do was smile.Just so many feelings inside. LOL. shouldnt revealed it here. =P
They were so intense before the goal.They didnt even wanna eat! They said " Blm ade selera nak mkn". After the game end,abg fad said "Ahhh...skrg baru blh mkn.Hati da sng.Baru ade selera nk mkn."
I told u they're crazy.Crazy abt footballs.

Well...all in all,I relly enjoyed and had fun rayaing with the loved ones.
Oh n most of them knew I'm taking A's this year and so they wished me luck. Thank you for the support everyone! Somehow it gives me courage n confidents,can?! haha.Yeah.I'll do my best.I promise.

On the 2nd day of raya,went to my mother side. Hehe! I was hyper when I met my cousins.
Really had fun w the girls. I'm awesome eh yasmeen?! xD
Kecohssss.

Okay,I think it's too long alredy.Raya is not over.Still busy kunjung mengunjung.

Lastly, i wanna wish SLAMAT HARI RAYA to everyone.
Maaf zahir & batin.Harap dapat dimaafkn segala dosa.

MiRoze exited at 7:18 am

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah