Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Friday, 11 September 2009

Amalia & Meera
Seriously.Ni idea jaja.Aku tk pena buat keje gile mcm ni. xD





Jaja kuning.Meera biru kuning.


Biru kuning~




Yesterday went shopping with gf.
I had so much fun & lots n lots of laughter.
Woo~
The best part is that, we wore the same colour! Yellow pulak tu!
Yeay~
Ni baru name nye jiweee.Tk plan tp blh same.
Heeh! I loike.
*kenyit2* [TBA eh ja! xD]

I bought the shawls I need.Okay,all of us bought shawls.
YEAY! We rock. Meera's gonna wear shawls tis year!
Woo~ Jiwe babe!
We're gonna look soooooooo pretty together. Hehe! ^^

After rounding2 at arab street & bugis, we decided to head home.
Meera went back with her cousin Amalia.My oh my,they look alike!
Seriously.But her cousin is like damn tall ar.Taller than meera. No need to compare bet me n jaja.We confirm gone case already. Heeh!
So as for me & jaja.We head our journey to Jurong Point to do more hunting of shoes.
By the time we arrived at JP,it was 5.34pm.Jaja said "okay,kite kene klua dr tempat ni tepat2 pukol 6.04pm". LAME! Hahaha! Aku iyekan jek la.
Hehe! Firstly,we went to Charles & Keith but there's no sale n the shoes aren't the one we're looking for.So we continued searching till we saw a shop named "noda".
Haha! Wanna know what jaja said?!
"Eh,jom pegy kedai noda.Mane tau kite ter-noda"
Haha.Mepek la si jaja ni.
But it's kinda true though. We both end up buying our shoes there.
And she went " Ni btol2 da ter-noda".
Haha!After we paid for our shoes,it was 6pm and jaja started again by saying "Eh,kite kene klua tempat ni before 6.04pm"
Haha! So,we're kinda followed as wat we've planned?! You can say that.
Jaja went home while me went to the NTUC to buy some groceries.
& that's how my day was made! ^^

I feel much loved.<3333


MiRoze exited at 9:30 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah