Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Friday, 16 October 2009

Hello!
I just feel like blogging soooo here I am! =)

Today.Yes.Today!
It's Friday and I'm sure most of you loves Friday,right?!
I've woke up earlier than I should have done.Heeh!
But I'm simply happy!Coz I was ready abt goin to school.
Well...Since I had tuition last night @ tamp,I was tired like crazy-maths-girl-whose-brain-is-filled-with-maths-stuff and didnt prepare fr all my sch stuff.
Thank god my dad was soooooo kind to pick me up frm my ttn place! ^^
Ok,back to the story.So,I decided to iron my uniform by the time I woke up.
Luckily I woke up early so I'm not late.Heeh! BUT.BUT.BUT.
I was like mad person searching for my socks.Omg.I've only been having my study break for abt 1 week and I couldnt find it.Which I think one of my sis took it.
Wth riiiite.I'm NOT officialy finished schooling but they alredy took my stuffs.Hmph.
I ended up wearing a shorter socks wic is ofcourse one of my sis's sox.
Gosh.It was very uncomfortable to wear since it's short but the size was okay.
Hmmm...I ddnt know my feet is abt similar size to my sis's feet.
Menurut kata Syuhrah, this is a sensitive case to talk abt (feet size).
Dont talk abt it.So I shall nt brag abt it.Heh!
So yah.After all those rushing in getting ready,I managed to step out of the house at around 7.25am. (wic i knw it's early for them who lived in the east side.Don't make me jealous huh!)
Me n Jaja had discuss last night n decided in meeting up at Jurong east @ 7.45am. But apparently,I was on time while Miss Khadijah was late! Hai...Janji melayu. =P
As a fren,I wait fr her till she came at around 8am.
She bought me Dadih,so she was forgiven.=D
By the time we were at sch,we aim for the namelist where they listed out ur names w ur jobs for the kutipan jumaat. & woo! I gt to hold the tabong at Al-Abrar mosque.
Alhamdulillah,my tabong was almost full.My partner(who is my sis classmate)'s tabong wasnt as much as mine thou.
It was kinda funny to see the money bouncing back,since the tabong is almost full.The pakciks have to knock it down literally.Well,I just have to hold it pretty strong.Hehe!You knw I'm strong right?! *winks*
Oh.There was some pakcikS asking me if I knw a kid name this and that frm my sch.Well....I just dont! When I asked them which class are those names frm.They answered Sec3 and sec2.That's the reason why I dont knw them.If I look at their face then I could recognise la.
Then there's this one pakcik asked me back "awk menengah 3 kn?!".I said no.& he said "Oh awk menengah 2 eh?!" & I was like "he..he..he.." (laughing sarcasticly) "Taaaak.Saya PRE-U 2"
Then he was like "Oohhh..." and walk away.
OMG. I'm like this BIG and they keep asking if I'm sec2 or 3?! It's like funny but it's not funny actually. If u knw wat i mean. -.-
I mean,I thot that pakcik was abt to say that I'm older than sec3 but he said "oh awk sec2 eh?!"
Okay.Forget abt it.
Another funny person came to me.She's a chinese woman who just passed by infront of the mosque's door.She asked me "What is tabong derma?".Well,tats wat is written on the tabong.
I told her it means donation box.Then she asked me"Is it for the Indonesian?!"
I was like *huh* and I think she saw my expression and continue saying "for the earthquake?!"
Lol. At frst,I thot she thinks I'm an indonesian w the qns hanging like tat.Then my mind was saying *I wish to* aft she said the word earthquake.I told her "no.it's fr my sch".
Then she look puzzled and said "ur sch?!" and walk away... -.-'
Why were ppl walking away even w my generous smile on my face?!
Nvm tat.

After standing a whole 2 hrs,our transport came to pick us up.By the time I reached sch,some of them were eating and bullshits abt the money they received fr thmselves(nt in the tabong) alredy.After I send the tabong to the responsible ppl,I joined the others.Heeh! Everyone seems happy to meet up again.Oh n the best part is when you could take as much food n drinks as u want since it's all donated by some generous ppl.Well...It's alot! Well,me,sak,nana n zeyda....we end up taking abt 4 pacs of nasi bungkus n some drinks and pack it in our bag.
But it's all gone now.My family ate them all.Alhamdulillah tk buang rezeki.

So there you go.My very last time of doing Friday collection for my school.Huhuhu! I'm gonna miss doing all this stuff....
It was a tiring job but it was fun.
Otw home,in the train,me nana n zeyda were exhausted.We even laugh like how ppl who doesnt want to laugh.We couldnt be blamed.Our face muscles were tired frm smiling all day long.

Oh gosh.It's 11pm now.I havent had any rest since just now.
That's all for today.
I hope you guys also had a wonderful day.
I have to accompany my mom tmrw to Republic Poly in the morning.
I just hope tmrw would b better fr me n you. =)

*It's a long post eyh?!=D

MiRoze exited at 9:43 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah