Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Friday, 27 November 2009

CONGRATULATION to my junior,Nabilah,
for being the highest score in PSLE for overall Madrasah.
(Okay,why must kids that being name as Nabilah always so genius?!Even the highest malay kid for secular sch also Nabilah.Last tyme it was Natasha Nabilah.)
You somehow made me feel proud of being a Ma'arifian. =D
Yeay!
Sooooo....
Do you wanna know what I did the whole day before raya comes?!
-I woke up earlier than before! (Due to the excitement of meeting RC babes but unfortunately the plan was cancelled.& it's all bcoz of raya's coming! >.<)
-Devastated of hearing the news abt Liverpool.
-After the plan was cancelled,I was just too lazy to go out.Mom asked me to accompany her to go pasar but I rejected.See how lazy I became.
-Since I didnt follow her,she called me to fetch her at the mrt station by bringing the trolley.
Like I said,I wasnt in the mood but I forced myself to help dear mother.So,I went to fetch her in my WORST SCENE FASHION.Omg.& I think somebody saw me.F*CK.My luck is always like that.Whenever I wished that the world wouldnt bother to look at me,there will ALWAYS someone,atleast ONE person,recognised me.It's kinda my mom's fault though.She only said to fetch her but that's not the only thing I did.She wanted to go NTUC somemore!Well,with those mood,I didnt bother to care if anyone I knw saw me.Oh and I didnt bring anything including my hp.I just couldnt bother at all.
-At home,take out all the groceries and start doing my job :
1) cut up all the vegies and the paru and idk wat that thing called.
2)Season up all the chickens and the dagings!
3) What did I do sumore ar?!Ah.Nvm.It's not imp to tell.
-I did all my work as fast as I could so I could do stuff I wanted.
-I used the comp till 11+ pm.Decided to stop and realised I havent check my hp.When I look at it,there were SOME msgs.& I didnt bother to reply them coz it's kinda late.Heeh!Apologsie ppl.
Things I wanted to do during hari raya:
-Meet the kambings at As-Syakirin.
-Go and meet my Grandma.
-& MOST OF ALL,I wanna hide from the world.
(dont ask me why.I knw I'm weird.I dont care)
.
Lastly,
Slamat Hari Raya Aidiladhah to all muslims.Enjoy!
.
.
& I didnt knw I'm a good massager.Hah! (random)
.
.
Take me as I am?!
.
Never ever haunt me again,please?!I hate it when I see you in my dreams.

MiRoze exited at 1:10 am

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah