i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Wednesday, 18 November 2009 I've watched 2012. Omg.That movie was freaking awesome! Seriously. I watched it on last Monday. Oh it's a good Monday.Yes it is. Well,the plan went well;that is. Firstly,it was a cool meet up with Ain. The 1st conversation was funny though. Sya was introducing Ain to me.She told me that Ain is nana's cousin. So,I just said that I knw abt that fact. Then,Ain was like shocked hearing that.LOL. Her expression was just hilarious. Well,she's kinda shocked seeing a stranger like me knowing tat she's nana's cousin. Haha.As an RC babe, I shuld knw abt it rite?!I mean,I've heard many times of her name being mention.LOL. After that,me ,sya n ain had some time to chat while waiting for the others came back frm arab paper. Blablabla.Can I just skip all those random stuff?! At 5.15pm,we went in to watch the show.That's when the exciting part comes. We had no choice but to sit at the front row. Okay.Somehow it's my fault coz I was ready by 2pm but I was lazy to go out earlier just to buy those tix and got carried away with TV show.Ermmm...Opps?! =X But hey,it was hell of a fun to sit in the front row.I mean,it's like so real seeing all those effects and actions in the movie and the sound effect too made it so...REAL.Sya was the most extremely happy person watching this movie.She screamed and laughed like nobody cares.She even screamed at some scenes that doesnt really have much actions.Me n Nana were giving her the O.o?! looks.I told you it was excitting to sit in the front row.Haha. Okay I'm currently happy.That's the reason why this entry sounds cheerful. I'd better off now.Hee! You know I know.Hehe! Let's go!*winks*
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |