i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Thursday, 5 November 2009 okay.Hello blog. So,I've only took malay H1 N malay H2 paper1. After the paper,I went to my aunt's house. They (my aunty n uncle) kinda force me to sleep over that night. So I decided to sleepover for one night. Guess what, my aunt had been telling me all the stories when i was a child. & apparently,I'm veryyyyyyyyy manja to my grandad. They said I wont drink the milk if it's nt frm my grandad. He's the ONLY one. I always slept beside him n all. They called me "anak bapak/pakwawa" Well...I didnt even rmmbr all this stuff. The only thing I rmmbr was when I cried, my grandad try to imitate me and keep saying tat I'm singing. Oh.N his teeth.Cant frgt abt tat! I'm sad he's gone when i was just pri.1. All these years.I thot I'm sooo close to my grandma only but I think I'm close to her after my grandad passed away.Well...Till now,I've always have a soft part for all the grannies.They reminds me of both my grandparents. All 3 of them,before they went away, They have the same last advice for me and tat is "blaja rajin2" See.Even before they're going,they want to see me success in life. & I'll try my best to prove them right. Everythings gonna be possible just for them. =)
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |