i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Monday, 23 November 2009 Sooo.... It's Monday. HUH. -.- Today's Monday is......Something. Yesterday,I studied for more than 12 straight hours!(with some breaks ofcourse) Believe it or not,I really did that. Until my brain....erm...I dunno how to put it in words. Well,let's just say,for those long hours loading my brain with infos,I became "disfunctional"?! Okay,that's just sound so so wrong.HAHA! But I was tired but my eyes just couldnt/didnt want to go to sleep. I was lucky I gt a 2hrs sleep before seating for the paper. & ofcourse it's not enough. I woke up at 6am which is kinda late. I havent prepared all my sch stuffs. But miracle happens. I was ready to go to school 15mins later. (u dont even wanna know how i stuffed in my things in my bag.Oh & I did bath eh!) Cool huh?! Yeah.Even I couldnt believe that I just did that. Otw to sch,dad knew I didnt have enuf sleep and he didnt ask me alot/blabber much. THANK GOD! But by the time I arrived at school, RC babes knew I went to sleep like very2 late. Cannot hide ar.With all my twits eyh. Surely cannot. Yadayadayadayadayada. Here I am. Still not taking a nap. Surely I'll do it soon. Hmmm...I wonder how's the test going on for you. Let's just hope you did fantastically on the road. Best of luck dude!
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |