Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Thursday, 31 December 2009

Hello.
Today is 31122009.
The very last day of 2009.
& we're gonna say goodbye to it in abt 2hrs frm now.
So,before the year comes to an end.
I wanna wish a Happy (belated) birthday to my dear cousin,Nurul Farhanah.
Finally 16 ey?!I'm sure youre gonna love being a (sweet) 16 yrs old.=)
Oh,and ermm...today is my late grandfather's birthday.
I just hope he's doing fine.I'll always mentioned ur name in my prayers.=)

Alrite,2009 has been awesome to me.
Being a senior and all.Spending it with ppl that worth my time.RC babes,friends n family.
Yeah.It's the best year.
Oh well....watever it is,a brand new year is coming ahead of us.
So,let's just embrace it.=)
& hope it'll be another awesome year.
or better.
Hello 2010.


Happy New Year everyone.
=D
Alrite,it's time for me to spend the remaining 2009 at home.
Alone with tv and donuts.Yeah.That'll cheer me up. =)

MiRoze exited at 9:53 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah