Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Sunday, 6 December 2009


I spent my Saturday with lovely people at East Coast Park.
Cycling for 2 hours wasn't a tiring. ='(
Oh well...There's always next tyme.
I want more of cycling.Maybe I should go and find a job to buy a bike for myself.
Haha!Of all things to buy.I knw I'm weird.Girls usually splurge on their pays with make-ups and....girls stuff and etc.A bike usually isn't in the list.Oh well...I'm so unique. xP

As for today....
I still have no plans.
Well,
the only thing I could think of is,
go online and chat till late nites?!
Probably.
Hmm....
OR BETTER!
I go and play badminton with deary sister!

Yes!!!


I've found the perfect plan!


That's all for now.
Take care lovelies! ^^

MiRoze exited at 3:57 am

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah