i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Saturday, 5 December 2009 I'm exam-free!!! & I feel soo.....FREE. Now,it's time for fun. Read my lips, it's time for F-U-N! Well,I had fun the day after exam ends. Gerek to the max. Basically,RC had been planning to watch Ninja Assassin together since 12345678 days ago. Unfortunately,we were all been busy mugging until 3rd Dec came! *Yeay* So,we went to catch the movie at Cathay.(I still dont understand what they meant by express lanes) Sadly Jaja couldnt join us due to SOME REASON! >.< When the show started,me n Nana started to swearing and "OMG" every secs. The scenes are just soooooo bloodyyy.Bloody disgusting.Bloods splashing everywhere. After 15 or 30 mins past,a member of us couldnt take it w those bloody scenes. So,she decided to gt out frm the cinema alone! :O She said that she almost cried.See how violent the movie is. & that's the reason it's M18. Overall,it's a great show to watch.Alot of actions and more blood splashings around. Among 5 of us,it seems that Mar enjoyed the show more than anyone of us. She probably stared at Rain most of the time and couldnt bother about the bloody scenes. After the show,it was left me,nana,mimi n nrl. We headed to Marina to have more fun. We went to arcade and play crazy games till our hands hurt. Then,we went to bowling.WAH! We all so pro at this game eyh?! Haha! Okay.I was lucky to get 2 strikes. Those tat makes me the King of bowling babes?! LOL. Kidding2! It was fun playing with you gerls. I'm gonna start to build up my stamina.Not diet ar.It's a diff thing. So,I'll gonna spend most of my time working out or probably play sports. & going out with BABES! RC! Let's swim! WOOOOOO! We're gonna have lots of fun!Splashing around in the water. I can't wait. As for tomorrow, I'm going to ECP and start working out by cycling for hours. I'll feel great after doing it. Except for the butt-cramp though. That's all for now. All the best to everyone in anything. I just havent met you yet.
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |