Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Saturday, 30 January 2010

Hey...
So now is like 10:05 pm,
& I'm feeling tired already.
Weeeeird.
Anywaaaays,
there's been korean fever all around this week.
Since FTI & SHINee came down to Singapore.
Kecoh pe!
Well,as for me (& Norule...okay,maybe plus Mar)
We went crazy after knowing that PARAMORE is gonna have a concert here this March!
ARGH! It's the first time ever they'll be coming down to Singapore!
I sooo wanna go but I haven't ask my parents.
(If I have the money,they'll surely dont mind at all.Haha!)
Hmmmmm....we'll see ah.
Nurul is soo fast.She already asked her dad and DAMN! she's allowed. =\
Pls dont leave me babe! I wanna rock with you! HAHA!
One after another,there's been great rocking bands coming down to town.
No more crap music eyh.
Green day,Backstreet boys (nt really a fan) ,Boys Like Girls and now, Paramore!

Okay,I really dont know wat to write anymore.
My brain is kinda blank.I'm just surprised how I could write all this crap above.
Ahhh...tmrw is another day.
SHINee will be having something at Lot1.I'm not a fan.
Bt if they wanna hangout after those stuff,I might come down too.
I'm with Nurul.If she's going,then probably I'll go. =\
If nt,I'll rot at home.Getting crazier day by day.
Ah,that's all for now.
Take care.

MiRoze exited at 10:03 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah