Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Wednesday, 6 January 2010

Hey2.What's uppppp?!
Ouhhh...it's already 6th of Jan?!
Oooouhhhh.I juz realised tat.
Well...
Let's see what have I done this year.
Hmm...Everyday seems to be the same.
It's becoming a...routine.I guess.
- Woke everyone up to gt ready fr sch/work,
- Seeing the others going to school/work in the morning,
- Buried my face in books,
- Plug-in my ears w great awesome music,
- Help dear sisters with projects and homeworks. (sch juz started n they've suffered this kinda stuff! no fun man!)
- Play with my 9yrs-old sis. (sounds pathetic but sometime its fun n u'll gt this weird feeling seeing ur lil sister happy.Trust me.It's goood)
yeah.This seems like a routine.
:\

Oh and and...
I've been missing my dearly friends.
Especially a girl by the name of Miss Nurul Amira!
Hello babe,you've left me behind to have fun at Aussie.
=((((
Thank God she'll be back today! *yeayyeayyeay!!!*

Besides the routine I've been doing,
I've done some...stuff.
Go figure.
All I could say is,
you'll see changes in me.
2010 is the time fr me to do it.
It's perfect!
Toodles.
Have a great time everyone. =)

MiRoze exited at 4:57 am

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah