Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Wednesday, 13 January 2010

I had a wonderful Tuesday.Hangout with RC babes (without Mimi&Nana).
Let's just browse thru the pix eyh.


Look at her tikus face.She's a mouse.I'm a cat.Hehe!

We received a souvenir from Miss Nurul who came back from Australia! =D


@HMV.They were checking out the Koreans.



Me.I went on my own section. ^^


Check out the rings yaw! (the pink is mine actually.hehe!)


Shades.Rings.Bracelet.Woo!


This part is gerek.We went arcade!I love it when all of us play the car racing.I gt the 1st place fr quite a no. of time.I didnt knw I'm expert in this game.Hehe!That makes me wanna have a license asap. =D


Cool specs.She just bought it.Hee!




Nurul say my uncle is handsome. O.O *speechless*




I went back home alone since Jaja have tuiton class at sembawang. =(
But it's not the end.Meet up with uncle to buy groceries fr my house.
Then,we chill at coffeebean.Best ah!Hehehe!My uncle was being random that day.
He sprayed his front hair mixed of blue & green temporary colored spray.Nt much tho.
I'd say it's kinda cool yet funny.Coz it reminds me of the tail of peacocks!

MiRoze exited at 7:08 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah