Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Monday, 11 January 2010

Wasssuuup.
Just woke up frm the best sleep ever.
Muscle still aching but I'm cool.
& haha,i feel...stronger than ever!
Craaazy.I knw.I knw.

So,my weekends are simply being spent pretty well.
Saturday.
AWESOME.
Went out with new buddy.*yay*
Went to the movie to watch Sherlock Holmes.
Thot of watching Avatar but we're late.Nvm.
Sherlock Holmes is cool.
I mean,atleast they're better than TV at home.
Thank God I could escape frm TV and home that day.
*I knw I've been complaining abt getting sick of tv progg in twitter.Alot!*
Thanks to Shaiful I went out on Saturday.If not,I'll rot at home;playing comp. :\
Oh n the Famous amos cookies was nice.Still not a fan of cookies.(even hari raya i dont eat cookies much.YAH.I'M SO KENTAL!)But still,it's one of the best.Cant deny tat.
Especially when u gt a treat.Makasih yah bang!Gd guy ah this man.Respect2! ^^
Happy. =D

On Sunday,
the day I called as extra workout!
Kendarat can kill ppl's feet.I swear!
It's like working + exercising.
With all the walking here n there searching fr dirty dishes n carrying them to the so-far-away corner.& hell they're heavy.But the weird thing is,I kinda like the weight tho. Weeeeird!
Oh well,atleast it was fun.
Can say it was another awesome day if u minus the stupid dumb matz2 at the dish-washing corner.They were acting like some assholes.Seriously.
Frgt them.Mimi's bro was good looking with his new wifey!Cute couple.=)
& the jemputan was happening.& there were ALOT of boyanese.
I knw coz I listen the makciks2 talk boyan ah.& FYI.I UNDERSTAND LA SEY!
But idk how to talk fluently like them ah.
All in all.The day was fine.
Oh and; miracles happens on tat day.
Dad called me telling tat he's fetching me.WOOO!
Da penat2,ade yg nk fetch.Gerek pe!
So,I told jaja to hop on too la.She's acting malu2.Perangaaai.
But atlast,she sat beside me at the back of the lorry.
First ride with her.She seems happy.=D
We thot of shouting loudly.But it wasnt expressway.
No chance babe.Perhaps,another time?!
Haha!

In 2 days,
I've learned some cool stuffs!
Like some jokes I nvr heard before.And some facts.
Oh and! How to carry a freaking heavy tray that being stacked with lots n lots of plates!
Power ah.
Thanks to my frens (especially to Shaiful n Jaja).
Love my RC babey n all of you la! =D

Jaja said I've changed.Physically.
HAHA.It's 2010 my dear.New year.New fashion.New looks.Chey!
But I'm still the girl u knw since last 2 years babe.=)

Okay,gotta run.
Have tuition class at 3pm.
As for now,have to fetch dear youngest sister at school.
Life is good.Indeed.

MiRoze exited at 11:24 am

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah