Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Monday, 25 January 2010

Yo...
Is it tat long I've not update this blog?!
Anywaaaay...
I went JB with my uncle yesterday.
Rode bikes to woodlands only and took bus 170 to woodlands checkpoint.
Gerek ah naik motor.Hehe!
So,when I was on my way to the bustop,saw Maryna with her family.
Thot of asking her wad she's doing there but very paiseh coz woodland is her neighbourhood nt mine.She ought to be anywhere at woodlands kan?!Hehe.& she seems surprised seeing me there.
& her bro n mom was looking at me,so like yeah,I decided nt to make long conversation.
There was a slight jammed otw to the Malaysian checkpoint,we haven't ate a thing when it was noon by then.We were very lemau when we arrived at City Square.
Went up and down just to find a gd place to eat but couldnt find.I frgt how to go to that place where me n jaja ate last time.So we decided to gt out of tat place.
After we ate,went to Kotaraya.That place have renewed the food court at lvl 4.It was different the last time I went there with my family.
My uncle bought this cd.Ngaji2 ah.& some religous books.Quite good ah the topic.Dunno when I'll read it.HAHA!
Then we went to this sport shop,he bought ANOTHER visor.He owns 3 now.Watever la.He asked me if I want anything.Guess what I took,a PINK pair of exercise socks.HAHA!I have noo idea why I took the pink one.It just caught my attention,I guess. =\
After window shopped,we went back to City Square.
My uncle wanted to gt a haircut.So,I went shopping alone.Hehe!I bought pretty shawls and some stuffs la.By the time I met him again,he asked me "okay tk rambut aku?!".I was like "okkkayy ah". I SEE NO DIFFERENCE! Hahaha! I didnt tell him ah.
Continue jalan2 and we went in to MPH.& he bought some more religious books! -.-"
Cheh.We'll see when he will finished reading up all those books eh.
Before going back,bought some foods for people at home.& I bought a bracelet at F.O.S.My uncle wanna give me a treat.I'm so lucky.Heh!
Vroom3...Sampai rumah,kene massaged my dad's body.Cheh.My leg was screaming bt have to massaged other ppl.
After a long day at JB,went to bed a little early but failed to be sleep.There was an irritating alarm came frm a car at the carpark.Since I was damn tired,I eventually went to dreamland at 2am.

As fr today,woke up by the sound of that irritating alarm.Yes!It's still made tat stupid noise.Bt I was still tired,so I ignore it and went back to sleep.HAHA! Woke up again,and get ready to go tuition.For the 1st time,this kid gt hw tat she didnt knw how to ans.So,I gave extra time.Drag till 5pm.Went back home and feel so useless.I decided to ask around what great books to read.Thanks to my dearly friend,Norule,fr recommending some authors.Heh!
Shaiful wanted to accompany me to go library.My sis wanted to follow bt changed her mind last minute.Went to the young adult's section.Haha!Pening eh tgk byk buku Shaiful...After I've found my 2 books,went to the kid's section to borrow a book fr my lil sis.He gt excited.lol lol.Well,I'd say it was harder to find a book fr my sis comparing mine. =\
Went out frm the library but didnt knw where to go.Atlast went to McD and had ice-cream.Thanks for the treat man.Really nice of him.Hehe!

I'll do extra workout tomorrow.Okay!We'll see...Haha!
Before I go,
Happy 2oth birthday to my big OLD brother,Ashraf.Haha! No more teens! You're nt young anymore ah! Don't prasan ah!
Happy Birthday to Cik Usop too! May u be a great chef.HAHA! (I like learning new recipes frm him.) He's nt a chef la,only at home ah.Stay healthy & happy always. =)

Okay,I think this post is long enough.& it's already late now.
Sorry for waiting Shaiful!
That's all for now.
=)

MiRoze exited at 10:29 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah