Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Saturday, 6 February 2010

As for now,
All I'm waiting for is to get the numbers going down.
Come on!
Been putting alot of effort.
When it hit my aim number,
I'll be happy than ever before.
Come on!
I've not been slacking as what other people thought I'd be.
Let's prove them wrong.
Been anticipating for this moment.
Come on!
.
.
.
.
.
.
Few more days to come,it'll be Chinese New Year!
I have a feeling I'll be busier than all the Chinese who's celebrating it.
Yes.I've gt alot of plans ahead for my loved ones.
=)

MiRoze exited at 3:02 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah