i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Sunday, 14 February 2010 Da besar anak mak....Haha! Sometimes,I wished we're all girls.Hahaha! I want an all girls sibs. Shh.Dont tell brother.Haha! But oh well,bro's hair does look like a girl. 'Arifah & Amirah Pak Long's family. Hensem dad n pretty mom. Fatin & 'Afiah She seems so excited ey! Alot of candid pix of me coz ppl who touched my hp will ALWAYS try to snap a pix of me. Gah! U shuld snap ur own face ppl! I look so innocent liao.Ey,but I am innocent right?! Haha! Lil sis eating @ popeyes OLDer bro eating 2 stuff at a time.Tsk.Idk wat to say abt tis guy ah. He eats alot bt he's the skinniest of all. As promised,I've uploaded the pix frm my Aino bby. Well,not all are posted here though. Hmmm...Today is like a TV-day. Been watching frm one prog to another. But I dont wanna do tat tmrw!God please... Aish.I wanna hangout w my RC darls but theyre too busy. So,Im left w my lovely cousins. We could go sumwhere just to hangout la since all shopping ctrs are useless for now. What's in my mind.Hmmm... Esplanade?! Marina Barrage?! (I think I'm the last Sporean who havent been there) Ermmm...Wat else?!Im nt good at places. Patheticos. Ahhh...Harbourfront. Good?!No?! Okay,give up.
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |