i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Wednesday, 24 February 2010 Hey2... Guess wat I did yesterday?! Besides the usual chores and the donuts, I've watched ANTM cycle13 fr 4 episodes last night! Now,I'm left with the very last episode. *Yay!* Hahaha. This is crazy. I know! I just couldnt wait anymore. Hahaha! With the crazy nite w ANTM, I had a good deep long sleep like nobody care aft it! I swear! I woke up getting ALOT of missed calls frm mom and some other ppl. Haha! They just couldnt stop giving me wake up calls eyh?! I dont need it for now man. I woke up just nice in getting ready fr all the crazy runnings I have to do fr the day. Yes,I gt a task. Tsk! Eventhough I woke up late,I felt so weak. Dragged myself to class.Apparently,the kid was sleeepy too. I took out my panda biscuit and share w her. Woo! panda + orange sparkling juice gives me ALOT of energy. & some ticklish in my tummy. After class,went to JP and post the thing mom asked me to. Yadayadayada.... After all task is done.It's quite early for me to go back home. So I just look around. It's quite fun sey. Eventhou I was alone.Heh! While walking up n down n everywhere, my brain had made a shopping list. Lol lol! Pay day is coming soon. Wahhh. Speaking of pay day,on the day itself,I can see few of my money will be flying away. Huhu! Bt since it's abt spending time w my lovely ladies,I just pretend tat my money is still in my pocket. Okay da merepek. Chao bao!
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |