Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Thursday, 4 February 2010



I find that Thaqif's cover of Replay is SEXY.
Well,compared to the original by Iyaz.
If you havent heard of it,go and search aite.
Heeh!
Except that,Thaqif's expression is cheeky sia.
HAHA! Just look at him in this video!

Why am I so random?!
Oh and this is not normal.Seriously.
This is like,the 1st time I said "sexy" abt a guy's singing.
Omg. The virus has been controlling my brain.I swear!
Damn.
Anyways,I woke up getting a much worse sore throat ever.
Mom called me to help out fr breakfast and I couldnt even voice out to ans her.
As for now,I feel a lil better.Atleast I could talked when I'm on the phone with my aunt except tat my voice werent tat clear(and erm,nt nice to be listened?!)

The reason I called her is to check whether she received the thing I've passed to my sis who have passed it to Heriz when he came down to my sis sch to have tis soccer match.Thanks to the soccer match I dont have to travel.HAH!
& speaking of soccer,I wonder when I'll get to kick the ball again.
I miss those days man.

Okaaay.
I'm glad to see my ferrari laptop being fixed.AFTER OH SO LONG!But I'm lazy to switched it on and install all those basic things.Anybody wanna help tis lazy gal?!Haha!

I have to go now.

P.S: Atlast! My bank acct is breathing again!
P.P.S: I've gt ntg better to do than updating my blog almost everyday.Pfft!
P.P.P.S: I'm addicted to Glee!


MiRoze exited at 12:55 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah