Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Sunday, 14 February 2010

So...my Saturday started with some shouts frm mother in the morning.
Then,a call frm dear gf,JAJA! Haha! I didnt expect to gt a call frm her.I swear!
We did some catchups on the phone.Yeah,despite the freaking early time and the "sweet" voice of her.Heh! We rant quite long eyh?!
We decided to put down the phone to continue sleep.Well,she probably had it but I couldnt.
My eyes just wouldnt wanna shut.So wanna knw wat I did?!
I go check out my new darling! AINO! Hohoho!
It really helps alot.I mean,this is my very first time using a Sony Ericcson.Heh!
I usually gt lost when using other ppl's SE phone.
So.I'm no longer an LG user ah.
Dear fren's,I'm not a "lembu giler" nor "lembab giler" or any LG u guys used to say.Heh!

In the afternoon,went to catch a movie with Shaiful.Santau it is.HAHA!
That movie ah.Haiyooo...Buat aku kecot jek.Ish.Only he knws how scared I was.
But I didnt shout ah.Surprisingly.Heh!
After that,went to JP to search fr a new phone.Ofcourse nt fr me la.I just bought one!
Heh!Apparently,somebody's jealous seeing mine. =P
Too bad most of the shops were closed oredy.Kental pnye holiday.
Tsk.Dont bother gg to shopping ctr during CNY.Waste time only.
This loaded man wanted to transfer money.So,I just follow ah.
Im nt surprised if he's gonna own a car soon.Srsly sia.
So gd in savings.pfft.No.I didnt check out the amount in his acct bt Im very2 sure it's HUGE.
After gg frm one bank to another,he's hungry.Awww.I wasnt tat hungry but nvm.
Went LJS and eat.I was bloated oredy.
Head home with a filled tummy.Ntg much to do also.& he went vroom2 to jb.
Dasar mat motor.Tsk. =P


Then,went out again.Haha!
This time went out with the whole family.To the airport!
Ilyana went off to Australia to further her studies in Journalism.
So,there was like all the huggings and the cryings.Bt I neither did tat.
Tsk.Engrossed w my new hp.Lol.
Im sure she'll be back soon one.So no worries. ;D
& she have alot of other important ppl to be hugged than me.
After all the dramas,we went to POPEYE'S.
My first time ah.My bro suggested to go there.
I knw Im such a pathetic person.Tried their food for the first time.
Okay.I thot of nt eating after my lunch at LJS bt I cant skipped when it's a family dayout thing.
It just seems wrong kn?! Oh n since popeye's a new thing to me,I gave it a try.
Only took one piece and the others were mostly eaten by my brother and sisters.
After the feast,my dear cousin Ili didnt have a ride to gt home.So dad asked her to hop on our ride.& yes,She loves the ride.Heh! It was a wonderful feeling la.U need to hop on to knw the feelings.Heh.
Otw back home,one by one,my sibling went down.Fall asleep,i mean.Idk why I cant sleep on any rides.Always like dat.Unless Im DAMN tired ah.

As u can see,I filled the whole day with 2 outings.
I did took quite a no. of photos w my Aino bby.Oh damn3.I just remembered I didnt took photos w the first buddy who checkout my phone.Sorry Mr Shaiful.
Will let u touch my bby again (but pls dont shake it!Or sumting will happen to ur psp.Haha!)
and go snap pix of u.Not me.Hehe!
& that's a promise.Pls remind me.Im sucha frgtful. Pfft.
In a nutshell,Im content! (& freaking bloated) Spending the whole day outside.
Had alot of laughs frm the first outing.Thx fr making my day. =))))
& alot of kecohs frm the 2nd outing.A so called get-together w family n cousins in a short period of time though.Quite a no. of new things I discovered frm both.Hehehehehe.
So,I'll upload the pix in the next post aite.
In this wee hour,I ALWAYS have some random stuff to say out.
Hear it goes...
I miss my nenek Juriah.Can?! Hee! ^^

PS: My tagboard so dry liao.Cheer it up abit can?! I'll love u till eternity.Hehe!
PPS:Still craving for greentea.Anyone?!HAHA!

I better chao before all craps are out here.
Till here then~

MiRoze exited at 2:09 am

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah