i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Monday, 8 February 2010 Unversity.*shiver* That word really make me go nervous fr no reason. The time is getting nearer towards it. Am I ready?! Probably yes.Ugh.Scary ah. It'll be a huge difference frm my past schooling days. Let's just hope all my plans went smoothly. & these past few days, been getting alot of weird2 dreams. And they're kinda stuck in my head. Cant stop thinking abt it. Help! Anyways, dad is just awesome! He asked me to switched on the "yank" song by wali band. Even I didnt knw abt it if Shaiful didnt share it w me last time. Haha! Dad kinda have a great voice. (Unlike me la kan...Ish.) I kinda surprised he knew all this new songs. Well...That's my dad! =D Orite. Toodles!
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |