i am*
I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.
A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.
visited,
viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.
|
Wednesday, 17 February 2010
Upon my bitch's request(yasmeen),I've decided to upload some pix she snaps last Monday.I swear she snaps every reactions I've made. Gah! Snap ur own FACE la!
  The smelly bitch.  I dont care if this is fugly.Its the magic of 8.1mp phone. =)  1  2 3 So much fr being a great photographer meen! "Nice" bg there!  4 Layankn jek ni bdk jakon main hp baruku.  5 Tsk.Only try2 one.  Time for home!  The photographer told us to let the orchid be in between.Kecoh!  The bitch.Looks like a maid one.Wahaha!  Otw to expoooooo.  We bought this bitch! You made me crave aft mentioning the word BUBBLETEA. & i managed to buy one!Okay,3.Lol!  Yumm! @ expo.All they did were EAT EAT & EAT.  'Arifah & 'Afiah  & eat.  & eat. She even posed w her food! Tsk. Me no eating.Nonono. Gt bored and decided to play around w my own accessories. It was fun! ^^ & she joined in.Keypo!  Mentel. The end. Mr.Aino is AWESOME. I love you! ^^
|