Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Friday, 12 March 2010

Awesome facts being found by myself last weekend.
I'M TALLER THAN MY PRIMARY SCHOOL BEST FRIEND!
Yes!
Don't believe me?!
I've gt witnesseS.
Hahaha! Sounds like a crime.
Okay,first things first.
I was kinda surprised seeing her last Sunday.
It's been a long long long long long time we met.
& omg! I'm taller! Hahaha!
That's the best part man! Haha!
We used to have the same height okay!
No.I was abit shorter than her last time. =\
That proves that I've grown...Taller!
Haha!
Oh and she's still look the same to me.
The way she dressed up.
Even the way she talks ya know.
Haha!
Nurul,that's our primary school best friend! xD
Omgawd.
I wonder if she decided not to change school,would me n Nurul still be her best friend till now?!
I mean, me n Nurul's relationship is doing great.
Haha!
Oh,one thing abt our primary sch best friend.
Hmmm....she looks like tat "someone".
God! *Im making a disgusting face here*
How coincidence! O.O
& I'm greatful that my brother wasnt frm Swiss cottage sec! =X
Haha! He was abt to choose tat school as his 1st choice last time.
& Thank God my parents (kinda) banned him frm doing so!
I couldnt stand any more close connection w tat someone.
YES! Tat "someone" was a Swiss Cottage student!
Eww...Cant stand it man.
Just wanna flicked her off frm my mind.
Okay bye!

Last thing,
I'm proud knowing my cousin is a Sargeant (sp?).Haha! Didnt expect u culd achieved tat rank man. ;D
Okay bye! (fr real!)

MiRoze exited at 10:58 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah