Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Sunday, 21 March 2010

The exact 2years ago,
I thot 21/3 was the happiest moment of my life.
As time passed by,
It seems that I was wrong.
I'm even happier today than that day.
I mean, Oh come onnnn.
Don't be pathetic.
Relationship is not your EVERYTHING ya see.
Widen up your views.
Alot of better and exciting stuff have been going on around the world.
Believe me.
Tsk!
& your love is already written up above ya know.
You'll meet them when the time comes.
God knows best.
As fr now,
you can enjoy and chill w ur dear precious one n only life.
You know what,
I'm glad that I've done such bad n good stuffs during my childhood time.
From sports to being a naughty lil daughter to being the partner in stunts w bro to all the nonsense crap stuff and etc.
See.
I enjoyed my life!
I've live to the fullest!
I may seem like a dull boring person to some people.
Bt they dont know that they could actually expect alot of stuffs frm me ya know. ;)
I ALWAYS get that surprised/shocked looks and faces.
Awesome eyh?!
Seeing those pretty faces w the expression has always been great n fun at the same time!
Hehe!
Okay,my bad. =X


Anyways,
I wanna wish all March babies (Nana,Aisha & Nurul) a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU GUYS! You rock my butt man! ;D


Actually there's more frens to be wish fr bt as fr this week,it's just the 3 of them. =)
Okay,I'm freaking tired.
Bye!

MiRoze exited at 3:55 am

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah