Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Tuesday, 2 March 2010

Hey you!
You're looking gooood.
Oh you're sooo hot!
Ahahaha!
Random much?!
That's for my new wallpaper at Aino bby
You'll be surprise if you see whose pix is up there.
Hee! *winks*

Anywaaaaays,
I LOVE my monday!
I've spent pretty well w loves.
I enjoyed my day.
*yay!*
That's all I wanna share.
For more infomation,
ermmm... do u even need it?! Oh watever.Just ask me if u really need it.

Okay,I'm done!
Oh,before that,I just wanna say,
Hey playboy,the cold shoulders ain't cool.
Therefore,I hate you. FYI,u're the 1st prsn to b in my hate-list.
Okay,BYE!
=D

MiRoze exited at 4:22 am

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah