Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Friday, 12 March 2010

Hey...
Look at the time.
It's 3 in the morning.
Kinda late alredy bt I cant sleep ya see.
I've tried okay.
Hmmm...Maybe there's too many things going on in my head and tat makes me unsleepy?!
Probably.
Anyways,I've tried to cheer myself up aft stressed up doing all the crazy research.
Oh,saying of research,
A friend of mine asked me wat kind of research I was doing?!
Before I answered,he assumed I was doing some soulmate search.
& THAT made me laugh fr whole 2mins!
Wow.Thanks man. =D
That cheers me up.
Btw,I wasnt doing tat ofcourse.Tsk!

To be frank,after my breakup,
I'm no longer interested in getting involved w "love".
It's nt that I've had enough w boys or relationships,
it's just tat my heart is nt really into it anymore;fr now.
Crushes.There's always one. ;)
Bt not more than tat fr now.
Oh,u can say tat I'm hard to please too.Heh! ^^V

Actually,I dont really know wat it feels like to b in "love".
I used to b in a relationship once,bt the relationship wasn't really building on love.
Coz both us were more of need in attention frm someone ya see.
& that's the reason why our relationship couldnt stand tat long.
To think back abt my relationship w him,
it's kind of "funny".
Haha! Seriously!
I was damn innocent ya knw.
A girl who came frm an all-girls sch since Pri 1 & nvr really interacts w a boy before.
Suddenly,gtting involve w a boy who just brokeup w his first ex n still healing.
WTF was I thinking right?! HAHA!
He was just looking fr a replacement ya see. (He told me tis man.Im nt making a story here)
Bt since I was a stupid innocent girl,I fell for all his sweet words. (He's damn good w words.I swear!)
& it was my first time. Wat can I say.....Everyone has their own stupidity and everyone makes mistake,right?!
Getting involved w him twice is more than enough man.MORE than enough.Hah.
Wow.This is entertaining.
No,Im nt emotional at all.Im even smiling.
Weird?! Oh,I know.^^
Dhil,if u happen to read everyting i just wrote,the only ting I'd say to u now is "HI!"
Haha!
Wow.Im hyper.It's past my bedtime ya see. =)
Hmmm...I wouldn't say tat I regret knwing/met him in my life.
I really appreciate every single thing.
& frm that relationship too,I've learned alot of things and it somehow makes me a more matured person.Especially after the breakups.Heh! ^^
As fr now,I love the way I live right now.No boys for now but I've gt awesome friends and more freedom ya know. ;D


As you can see,I've just changed my blog's url.
Heh! Gt ntg better to do isit.
Tsk.Tell me abt it.
I just feel like changing it la.
Maybe I'll stick to tis fr a while.
Okayy,longer than the "beatstheodds".
Okay,bye!

PS: It seems tat my mind works better in the wee hours than the normal day time. -.-"
I mean,look how long I've written down all this stuff man!Its freaking long to me.

MiRoze exited at 3:00 am

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah