Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Saturday, 13 March 2010

So.
I've born to owned a shades ey.
Now,I have 3! Haha.
Am loving each n every one of it.
They helps to protect my lil tiny eyes frm the ray of sun.
Heh! Appreciate every one of it. =)
Hey there!
Am I the one you've been looking fr all ur life?!
No?!
So,let's just shake hands instead of a hug ey.
I'm not keen of getting another broken heart.
Cheers!
=D
.
.
Lately,all my post are full of crap.
Maybe bcoz I knw nobody's reading.
Especially after I change my url.
Heh! Oh n if anyone happens to read this,
please tag urself at my tagboard.
Just wanna knw who's the expert in searching fr my blog. ;)
Maybe you'll gt a prize too. See how my mood goes ey.
*winks*

MiRoze exited at 11:35 am

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah