Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Wednesday, 10 March 2010

Some thoughts that could make my life awesome-er!

✿Have some crazy party over-night with my RC babes.
Seriously.
I can imagine, us going crazy, jumping all night shouting our lover's names.
Drowned in the Korean beat ftw!
& dance to the beat. *Ring Ding Dong*
Or worse, do some stupid MV!
Sounds AWESOME for a stress-relief plan eyh?! ;)
I can be this crazy at times. Heh!


✿I wanna catch some great movies!
Yes! I need the movie-treatment now.
I'm so stressed ya know!
My uncle neglected me frm this. =(
He went to watch ALICE IN WONDERLAND without me.
='(



✿Sports. Oh yeah~
I wanna SWIM! *Swimming la obviously.
I wanna CYCLE! *Ride a bike la.Duh~
I wanna KICK! *Soccer.Futsal.Someone's butt will do to.Okay,kidding! ;D
I wanna HIT! *Badminton.Tennis.Anything la tat I can hit.Even your head too! =P
Ermmm... wat else,
Perhaps flying?! Okay,If only... Does fly a kite counts as sports?! Heh!
YES! I feel like doing all of it!
Oh,skate. I frgt abt tat. Hmmm... I'll give it a pass. Not interested.Tsk!


✿I wanna go to a concert.
I've missed the paramore. =(
*Nurul went with Zeke and they were freaking high paramore mode fr 2 freaking days!*
But I heard Kelly Clarkson is coming this April.
She has a powerful awesome great voice.I'd surely wanna hear it live.

✿Accesories.Need to add-on more in my collections.
I'll go hunt some w my babes soon.
Or anyone will do. =)

That's all the things man.
Hmmm...If only I have the time and company.
But I have a feeling that I'll do some of it next week.
Since it's a one week school holiday. Hehehe!


PS: I'm missing my late grandmother. She used to rock my world! ='(
I swear she's still the best person I've ever known. Nobody has ever beats her in my heart.EVER!

MiRoze exited at 1:27 am

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah