i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Monday, 22 March 2010 These past few days, been going out alot. Mostly w MissJ. We've gt missions ya see. We even went out just now. Haha! As fr yesterday,we met fr awhile since I went to tis wedding ceremony near her work place. Almost everyday I see her face ya know. Bt still,I always miss her. CHEY! Haha.Only MissJ knows....kn?kn?kn? I didnt know that I could be this busy and ofcourse, freaking TIRED. It's more tiring than working,I swear. With the nice cold weather, it has always been so hard for me to leave my bed but I've forced myself to gt up and see the world. Haha! Why am I so drama man. Tsk. Okay.Bye. Freaking tired.Bye. To dear friend, dont u waste ur tears over them. They always come and go. Only when he's "the one",then he'll stick to u forever.=) Okay bye! Seriously,bye!
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |