Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Wednesday, 31 March 2010

The weather has been cold nowadays.
Even on a very bright sunny day.
Yeay!
It's the last day of March.
Woohoo!
Tomorrow's gonna be my mom's birthday bt I have no idea wat to give her. =X
Oh yeah.
Nurul just step back into schooling today.
I hope she's doing fine w the juniors. Which soon be her friends n all.
My plan of gtting a job w her is gone! T_T

Oh yeah.
Today's Hidayah,Munirah & Haziqah's birthday.
They are my sec sch mates.
Still in contact. Hehe!
Oh theyre sooooo old.Tsk! XD
Oh today is also my lil cousin's bdae!
Happy Birthday to Sarah~~~
Happy Birthday to all 4 of them.

Im freaking bored.
I want movie.
My uncle just bought some boring cds at Msia.
This guy really dunno how to choose isit.
Tu ah,gy holiday tk ajak. Tsk!
Hmmmm...
I just received 2 tickets to AnugeraHitz for FREE!
Im nt so psyched abt it though bt oh well...
Rezeki da dtg jgn di tolak kn?! =)
& I want to experienced gg to tis stuff.
I've always been to Mediacorp just to watch some debate bt nt any other programmes.
So yeah.Let's give it a try.
The problem is that....
I HAVE NO COMPANY TO GO WITH!
IF I have a boyfren tis would probably nt a problem right?!
Ugh.Now I sound desperate. Bleagh.
If I have bf, I dun tink he wuld even wanna go to tis Hitz thing. Pffft.
So the conclusion here, I dont need a bf jus to go to this kinda stuff eh!
HAHA!
I need a friend.
I havent ask my babes though.
Gonna do it soon bt I doubt they'll b busy. =\

If only I gt the paramore tix last time fr free like this one.
Haizzz...
The free one is always the one ure nt really interested. =\
Meh. LIFE! -.-"

I've been watching all this inspirational stuffs on youtubes and tv programmes.
& They make me wanna change.
Hehe!
Okay let's change the topic.
I dont wanna make my readers sleep ya see.
I wanna talk abt food.
Oh my...
After I had my gigantic Ice-creamplusiceblended at Breeks,
it makes me want to have more ice-cream treat.
I want Swensen's ice-cream buffet where u can have as much ice-cream as u want!
Any flavors or shuld i say have all the flavors and put on all ur fav sprinkles n toppings! ^^
It sounds great eyh?! Its INCREDIBLE!
Oh,I'm also craving fr their pasta!
Nice kn?!?!?! =D
& I want pizzahut can?!
Despite tat I know how to make a pizza,
I need a treat too right?!
Even pizza hut have nice pasta.
God!
How to save like this.
I'm nt worrying abt diet though.
I need a break frm tat too.
The number has been gg down ya see.
Eventho Ive nt put on much effort tis days w the breezy rainy days.
So who's with me?!?!?!
Hmmm...Fishmarket manhattan (or isit the other way round?) sounds great but they're superrrrr expensive.
O.O
Wallet can die in instant.
Wow.
I cant believe I just talk abt food.
=X

Damn.
KELLY CLARKSON IS COMING TO SINGAPORE!
I wanna go to her concert can?!
My uncle is a big fan of her too! ^^
& he MIGHT be going to this concert if he's nt flying anywhere.
& I really x100000 hope he bring me to the concert!
GAH!
He can be the nicest uncle on Earth bt he can also be the bitchiest man at times.
Lets pray hard tat he'd be so generous to bring me eyh?! ;D

I wonder when will I gt my own license.
Be it class 2 or 3.
=\
Im sure uncle would buy a car if I have one.
Then,I'll have to be his servant fr some days when he's gg to work.
But look at the bright side.
I can use it fr myself in the remaining days! =D
& If I have the class 2 license,
I wuld be glad to use his motor instead of just heat the engine up when uncle fly off to some part of the world fr a week.
Meh. As for now,I'll just keep dreaming.
Bt Im sure it'll hit me someday.
I better stop now.
The post is just too long now.
It's always like this.
My brain works damn well in the morning.
& meh for mentioning abt my uncle too much.
He's just too awesome fr treating me so much since I was born.
U gotta use up if u're being the fav one. *winks*

MiRoze exited at 9:05 am

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah